LADA – new conditions to purchase XRAY Cross and Vesta SW
It is to recap that LADA FINANCE program provides special interest rates on credit. Flexible conditions, allowing to choose affordable initial contribution and optimal loan term, are also provided. LADA FINANCE is in high demand among LADA customers, about 35% of cars are purchased under this program. 94 K LADA cars were sold in credit for 10 months of 2018 that is by 10% more vs the same period of last year.
Currently, all models of the Brand are available to purchase under LADA FINANCE program. Herewith special conditions are kept till late year for some cars. So a benefit for 20 K rubles is offered when purchasing models of the LADA Granta family, and when purchasing the LADA Vesta sedan – 40 K rubles.
In addition to special offers under the LADA FINANCE program, the following campaigns continue to operate for LADA customers in December:
- preferential leasing to purchase the LADA Largus (benefit up to 50 K rubles);
- preferential program Trade-In to purchase the LADA Granta (benefit of 20 K rubles);
- Buy Back program (guarantee of buyback) for LADA Granta, LADA XRAY, LADA Vesta;
- winter offer to buy LADA 4x4 (benefit from 30 to 50 K rubles);
- Ecogas program to purchase the LADA Vesta CNG (benefit for 115 K rubles+40 K rubles under the LADA FINANCE program).
LADA Largus – model range updating
Open day at AVTOVAZ: more than 20 thousand visitors
LADA increased sales in HY1 2019
AVTOVAZ and the Skolkovo Foundation are developing partnership
LADA XRAY Cross with new automatic transmission
Election of the Board of Directors of JSC ''AVTOVAZ''
LADA Granta is the sales leader in May, 2019
LADA launches Granta Cross on the market
LADA – LADA Granta is the sales leader in April
LADA – the advertisement of LADA Granta recognized the best in Russia
LADA clients helped the fund “Gift of Life”
LADA enters the market of Mongolia
LADA – in search of new name
A meeting to discuss the prospects of CNG market development was held at AVTOVAZ
LADA is the winner of the Grand Prix of “Za rulyom”