Review Largus Wagon CNG
LADA Largus van CNG was created on the well-proven B0 Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance platform, which provides for the use of various power plants - this potential was laid in the process of vehicle development.
LADA Largus van CNG is a commercial version of Largus for professionals looking for utility, convenience and economy. Reliable and durable, it demonstrates high load capacity and is ready to help in any business projects. Everything is done for easy loading and unloading in LADA Largus van - especially in confined spaces. Double rear hinged doors have several fixing points. Low threshold and high roof not only provide easy access to cargo, but also allow to transport big size objects.
LADA Largus van CNG is a modification which allows to use two types of fuel: compressed natural gas (methane) and gasoline, which significantly increases the commercial efficiency of the vehicle.
Reasonable Savings / Economy
- Reducing the cost of fuel by more than 60% - when working on compressed natural gas.
- Mileage increase of a fully fueled car (more than 1000 km without refueling at an extra-urban cycle).
- Increase of engine resource when working on natural gas.
Freedom of choice
- The vehicle remains dual-fuel (gasoline-methane).
- The choice of used fuel is carried out using the "gas/petrol" switch.
- The engine is adapted to work with a dual-fuel system by installing an expander of engine control unit functions.
Complete set of documents and official warranty
- The registration procedure for Largus CNG in the traffic police is not different from registration a gasoline engine vehicle - no need formalize re-equipping.
- Official warranty for the car is 36 months or 100,000 km (whichever comes first).
ComponentsHigh-quality components from well-known manufacturers are used in CNG unit. Fuel injection system uses phased fuel injection with an adjustable intake system with four gas and four petrol injectors.
In order to ensure safety, LADA Largus CNG gas unit is equipped with special valves that automatically block methane leakage in the event of an accident.
Factory set of CNG equipment is certified, fully adapted to the design of the vehicle, which ensures a high level of reliability and safety.
Green focusWhen working on methane, the amount of harmful emissions into the atmosphere for individual components is reduced by 2-3 times.
High quality of CNG equipment allows Largus CNG to meet Euro 5+ standards.
1000 km without refuelingThe engine is started with gasoline and then automatically switches to gas.
The metal composite gas tank with a volume of 90 liters can hold 22 m3 of methane under normal conditions.
When the gas is over, engine is automatically switched to gasoline (when installing CNG equipment, the regular 50-liter fuel tank is kept).